Larsson & Scheuritzel P.C. counsels business investors, executives, families, and individuals in connection with their estate planning, succession, and wealth transfer needs. Our approach is to make a client an active partner in the estate planning process by presenting the issues involved in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner and following that up with appropriate documentation.
- Prepared comprehensive estate and succession plans for family-run businesses in retail supermarket and summer camp fields, including preparation and adoption of trusts to minimize estate taxes over several generations.
- “Family lawyer” overseeing multigenerational wills and trusts for family spanning several generations and in multiple geographical locations.
- Financial and estate planning for executives at large pharmaceutical company.
- Trustee of multiple trusts, including special needs trust.
- Represented executors of large estate with contested matters in Orphans’ Court, New Jersey Department of Revenue, and Internal Revenue Service.
- Represented executor of estate of prolific author in numerous licensing, publishing, and royalty agreements.
Specific Types of Services
- Preparation of wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, living wills
- Advice regarding gifting and preparation of gift tax returns
- Planning for retirement plans
- Family limited partnerships
- Special needs trusts
- Grantor retained annuity trusts (GRATs)
- Generation-skipping dynasty trusts
- Spousal lifetime access trusts (SLATs)
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Consultation regarding social security benefits and Medicare
- Medicaid planning
- Probate of wills
- Preparation and filing of inheritance and estate tax returns
- Estate accounting
- Representation in Orphans’ Court