Larsson & Scheuritzel P.C. is a dynamic provider of legal services to companies involved in the development of commercial real estate projects. Our lawyers have decades of extensive experience providing legal services to clients who develop, acquire, design, obtain governmental approvals and entitlements for, construct, lease, finance, and sell significant real estate development projects. We have helped developers, “end users,” and lenders deal with the full life cycle of commercial real estate projects. Our team includes a former in-house lawyer for a regional real estate development company.
- Counseled buyers of property in major commercial real estate developments in connection with acquisition of control of owners’ association, including appointment of directors and amendment of owners’ association governance documents.
- Represented developer in all aspects of the rehabilitation of a multi-story townhouse in Center City Philadelphia, including negotiation of construction financing, construction agreement, architect agreement, and tenant leases.
- General outside real estate counsel to international “big box” retailer in U.S. matters, including acting as counsel (either directly or via oversight of local counsel) in acquisition, development, design, construction, remodeling, relocation, and disposition of retail and distribution facilities in the markets throughout the U.S.
- Real estate counsel to various Delaware Valley retailers, developers and owners in acquisition, development, financing, and leasing of real estate.
- Represented national publicly-traded national real estate investment trust in litigation in several state and Federal courts in connection with partnership disputes involving developments throughout the U.S.
- Helped a client formulate and execute a complex real estate workout strategy, involving both litigation and large real estate transactions, that successfully repositioned the client from imminent foreclosure to successful refinancing.
- Spearheading the acquisition and development project for an anchor apparel retailer to relocate its headquarters.
- Represented both commercial real estate developers and key executives in connection with senior management employment agreements.
- Negotiated leases and acquisitions of large-scale warehouse space in locations throughout the United States, enabling the client “end user” to scale up its operations successfully.
- Handled ground leasing and sub-ground leasing for development transactions.
- Represented borrower for refinancing of large industrial, manufacturing, and office developments.
- Representation of a large retail developer in numerous transactions that include governmental entities, quasi-governmental entities, and private developers in varying degrees of involvement in retail development and retail/mixed-use projects.
- Due diligence activities and acquisition documentation for retail anchor in major urban retail development projects.
- Asset management and expansion investigation projects for the firm’s developer and lender clients.